The tonneau KING® tri-fold® Supreme Hard cover is Trademarked & patented, also the 1st of its kind ever introduced in South Africa.
A combination of the Hard and Soft cover. Secured Hard from the inside with the soft cover look and quality on the outside.
Features & Benefits:
– THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF OUR HARD AND SOFT COVERS.
– The 1st and ONLY tonneau cover brand in SA that will outlive your bakkie.
– Secure – Lockable with the tailgate lock
– Ultra-strong, yet lightweight Hard Cover +- 17kg’s
– Can load +- 120kg’s on top of the cover.
– 1st HASSLE-FREE Hard-Soft tonneau covers in South Africa.
– Does not take up ANY bin space as other hard covers do.
– No more worries about stopping @ robots from getting your groceries/tools etc. stolen.
– Can fit it or remove it in SECONDS when loading large equipment.
– No tools or drilling required when fitting or removing.
– The entire bin is available for loading something like a quad bike etc.
– The Marine grade vinyl used on top, will not fade or scuff as any other tonneau covers do.
– Women & Children can easily open/close/remove & refit on their own.
– Women do not have to break their nails trying to open or close their tonneau cover anymore.
– Can drive with it in the open position, just use the clips attached. (Without Roll Bar)
– Does not flap around in the wind or are noisy while driving as other makes do.
– Can save you as a customer up to 10% fuel on each tank, due to the sleek design (Can thus eventually pay for itself)
– No other hard cover can be removed or refitted without a struggle or in SECOND!!!!
– Due to the top quality materials used i.e. Marine grade vinyl (The only company in SA that uses this robust material) there is no more scuffing, discolouring, tearing or replacing your tonneau cover on a regular basis.
DIY Product – Fitted in Seconds with no Hassle – No need to pay for fitment.
– Marine-grade vinyl used on the surface along with marine-grade thread
– Plated below the vinyl is heavy-gauged reinforced ABS Panels.
– Additional re-enforced aluminium cross-bars.
– The aluminium frame made of 6063-grade aluminium.
– The nylon components are made of Nylon 6, cold and UV resistant treated.
– Weight: +- 17kg’s
WARRANTY 5 years