Fenn Elite Spark
Advanced Low Volume Ski
The first ever competitive low volume ski. The spark is truly unique in its design and performance. The Spark changed the way smaller paddlers thought about racing boats and gave them the opportunity to match it with the bigger paddlers in the bigger boats. The Spark is very stable for an elite boat and when you sit in it you feel like you are paddling with no resistance.
A big winner on the ladies scene since it was released.
The Spark suits paddlers less than 80kg and 182cm (6’ft) in height.
REQUEST AVAILABILITY & PRICING
Poly Vac 17-18 kgs
- Vacuum bagged fibreglass, poly ester resin.
- Fenn have moved away from the traditional hand laid fibreglass construction. Fenn now vacuum bag all layups which gives a consistent weight and even spread of resin throughout the ski. Another benefit of the Poly Vac construction is the boats a slightly stiffer and generally lighter than the hand laid option.
Glass Vac 14-15 kgs
- Vacuum bagged fibreglass, vinyl ester resin.
- The glass vac layup is a lightweight version of the poly vac layup. This construction gives the paddler a light weight version of an affordable boat.
Hybrid 11.5-12.5 kgs
- Vacuum bagged fibreglass/carbon, epoxy resin.
- The Hybrid layup uses a special layer of carbon and fibreglass interwoven fabric along with another layer of fibreglass. This layup creates strength while reducing weight enabling a more affordable product. There is very little difference between full carbon and hybrid layups in weight making this layup a first class racing product.
Carbon 10-11 kgs (Shorter, lower volume skis will be slightly lighter than their full length/size counterparts)
- Vacuum bagged carbon, epoxy resin.
- This layup is the premium layup for these types of craft. Carbon and epoxy are used and vacuum bagged to create the lightest and stiffest craft possible.
Poly Vac 17-18 kgs, Glass Vac 14-15 kgs, Hybrid 11.5-12.5 kgs, Carbon 10-11 kgs