Fenn Bluefin S
Beginner / Entry Level Ski
When the Blue-Fin was launched it quickly asserted itself as the number one entry level surf ski on the market. What makes the Blue-Fin so unique when compared to others in its class is that it remains a surf ski while some of the others are basically sea kayaks.
The Blue-Fin is by far the most manoeuvrable entry level craft and surfs like no other while still offering great flat water speed and stability. It is designed to get the new paddler out on the water without having to spend a lot of time learning to balance.
The Blue-Fin comes with three easy to carry handles and a safety leash attachment.
REQUEST AVAILABILITY & PRICING
Poly Vac 17-18 kgs
- Vacuum bagged fibreglass, poly ester resin.
- Fenn have moved away from the traditional hand laid fibreglass construction. Fenn now vacuum bag all layups which gives a consistent weight and even spread of resin throughout the ski. Another benefit of the Poly Vac construction is the boats a slightly stiffer and generally lighter than the hand laid option.
Glass Vac 14-15 kgs
- Vacuum bagged fibreglass, vinyl ester resin.
- The glass vac layup is a lightweight version of the poly vac layup. This construction gives the paddler a light weight version of an affordable boat.
Hybrid 11.5-12.5 kgs
- Vacuum bagged fibreglass/carbon, epoxy resin.
- The Hybrid layup uses a special layer of carbon and fibreglass interwoven fabric along with another layer of fibreglass. This layup creates strength while reducing weight enabling a more affordable product. There is very little difference between full carbon and hybrid layups in weight making this layup a first class racing product.
Carbon 10-11 kgs (Shorter, lower volume skis will be slightly lighter than their full length/size counterparts)
- Vacuum bagged carbon, epoxy resin.
- This layup is the premium layup for these types of craft. Carbon and epoxy are used and vacuum bagged to create the lightest and stiffest craft possible.
Poly Vac 17-18 kgs, Glass Vac 14-15 kgs, Hybrid 11.5-12.5 kgs, Carbon 10-11 kgs